Punk mentalities in distorted electronics, dark wave moodiness and the gripping hiss of tape.
#001 / Urbex
Teatre, aka Viktoras Urbaitis, is a young and talented producer and DJ who has joined our family just this year. Out of nowhere he scored two albums at the end of 2018, releasing a full-length album via our label and an EP at local talent forge @ppprecords. He managed to score his debut DJ set at the almighty @Kablys not so long ago too and prepares himself for a standout during the next “Urbex” event at our residency in Godo. Not bad for a beginner, we expect the brightest of future for him.
@musicateatre is a project veering between industrial-influenced techno and wave-influenced EBM. While usually focusing on club-oriented selections, the artist from Kaunas showcases a wider range of music – timeless sounding, yet recent homages to the industrial, wave and post-punk music of the past, purely emotional, primal and sentimental – in the first mix for Urbex. An exploration of punk mentalities in distorted electronics, dark wave moodiness and the gripping hiss of tape.
- Pure Ground – L’Image [Chondritic Sound, 2015]
- Textbeak – Shattered [Clan Destine Records, 2018]
- Tara In Tibet – Google It [Clan Destine Records, 2018]
- GAM – You Should Not Resist [Eye For An Eye Recordings, 2016]
- Lutea – Rose Armor [Perfect Aesthetics, 2017]
- DJ Loser, Silkcut – Personal Notes [Clan Destine Records, 2018]
- Suicideoscope – I’m Not Killing Myself, I’m Faking A Sun Landing II [Ghia, 2017]
- Couteau Latex – Décadanse [Waving Hands Records, 2018]
- Penelopes Fiance – Salvation Comes with a Cost [Clan Destine Records, 2018]
- Second Sight – Leash [No Patience, 2015]
- Da-Sein – Niebo [Galakthorrö, 2015]
- Addremove – Lurk [Thrènes, 2017]
- Innsyter – Local Fantasy [Contort Yourself, 2018]